We are seeking candidates that are target-driven and adept at servicing customers. Ultimately, a top-performing Sales Representative should be able to communicate effectively with customers and dealership sales contacts well as demonstrate exceptional organizational, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Identify potential customers through networking initiatives, lead follow-up, cold-calling, and email communications
- Prepare and deliver proposals to potential and existing customers
- Develop innovative sales strategies to achieve sales goals
- Resolve customer complaints in a timely and professional manner to maintain customer loyalty
- Expand industry knowledge by attending educational workshops and reading professional publications
- Attend monthly truck sales meetings and weekend trade shows
- Bachelor’s (Preferred but not required)
- Customer Service: 5 year (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 3 year (Preferred). Experience in sales of aftermarket commercial vehicle industry a plus!
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas
- Strong negotiation, consultative sales, and follow-up skills
- Excellent organizational, detail-orientated, and multitasking skills
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, Zendesk Sell CRM or comparable, Sage ERP or comparable
American Automotive Aftermarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive compensation package based on skill and work experience. Benefit pkg. includes choice of four plans from Tufts Health insurance (which is 50% employer paid), 401K plan, employee discounts, long-term disability, and life insurance. insurance. Paid vacation, paid sick time and holidays. Dental insurance, short-term disability insurance products are also available.
Stop by our shop 8 am – 4 pm to meet our staff and complete an application or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.