This position is ideal for the entry level candidate interested in learning to install a multitude of aftermarket products such a ladder racks, shelving, steps, plows, auxiliary heating, and air conditioning and much more. We will train graduating high school or tech school students.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Experience operating basic power tools
- Ability to follow assembly instructions and diagrams
- Have good attention to detail and maintain an organized workspace
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Available to work overtime as needed
American Automotive Aftermarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicant also must have own set of tools and own a toolbox or will be expected to purchase. Competitive compensation package based on skill and work experience. Benefit pkg. includes choice of four plans from Tufts Health insurance (which is 50% employer paid), 401K plan, employee discounts, long-term disability, and life insurance. insurance. Paid vacation, paid sick time and holidays. Dental insurance, short-term disability insurance products are also available.
Stop by our shop 8 am – 4 pm to meet our staff and complete an application or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.