Great opportunity for the right person!
We are looking for bright, enthusiastic motivated individual who is outgoing, energetic, and eager to work and learn to join our team to support our sales staff.
Skills and Qualifications
Professionalism, Verbal Communication, Telephone Skills, Listening, Organization, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, PC Proficiency, Data Entry Skills, Productivity, Attendance, Dependability, Thoroughness, Analyzing Information, Microsoft Office Skills, handles pressure well.
- Answering phones and greeting customers
- Assist with vehicle check-ins
- Contacting customers for scheduling or part pickup
- Sending out performance evaluation questionnaires after installation
- Filing of Sales paperwork in proper location depending upon status
- Meeting or trade show preparation and assembly of marketing materials
- Taking payment upon vehicle pick-up
- Accounts payable entry, Receipt of goods, assisting in implementation of price changes, and weight updates
- Assist with mailing of bills and statements
- Responsible for ordering office supplies, checking stock, etc.
- Managing photos of jobs
American Automotive Aftermarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive compensation package based on skill and work experience. Benefit pkg. includes choice of four plans from Tufts Health insurance (which is 50% employer paid), 401K plan, employee discounts, long-term disability, and life insurance. insurance. Paid vacation, paid sick time and holidays. Dental insurance, short-term disability insurance products are also available.
Stop by our shop 8 am – 4 pm to meet our staff and complete an application or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.