This position is ideal for the candidate with 1-2 years of experience working in a warehouse environment.
Will train entry level qualified candidates.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Assist with inventory counts
- Pre-assemble product when necessary
- Fork truck operation experience a plus
- Good attention to detail and ability to maintain an organized workspace
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Available to work overtime as needed
American Automotive Aftermarket is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Competitive compensation package based on skill and work experience. Benefit pkg. includes choice of four plans from Tufts Health insurance (which is 50% employer paid), 401K plan, employee discounts, long-term disability, and life insurance. insurance. Paid vacation, paid sick time and holidays. Dental insurance, short-term disability insurance products are also available.
Stop by our shop 8 am – 4 pm to meet our staff and complete an application or email your resume to email@example.com.